Another busy month! Everyone was talking about Salesforce’s Wave platform, what it is, and its features. I read a great review for the Salesforce 2015 State of Marketing Report, which reminded me just how important mobile applications, marketing analytics, and customer relationship management tools are; plus an article highlighting Salesforces’s updates and features for the Summer 15 release that just happened. I also posted my own tutorial on how to enhance your lead page with Visualforce and Bootstrap, plus pointed out a few other quick tutorials on external sites that may be useful to you.
A list of all my social media posts this month are below, including the external articles I have been linking to. If you want to stay in touch weekly don’t forget to follow me on your favourite social space.
- Salesforce Wave has new connectors linking it to popular big data tools including Cloudera, Google, New Relic, and others
- Sales Wave Analytics App and what is the Wave platform
- Salesforce 2015 State of Marketing Report review
- A preview of Salesforce Summer 15’s updates and features
- My own tutorial on Bootstrap and Visualforce to enhance your front page
- Great tutorial from Summa to integrate Google Drive for #Salesforce
- Creating #Salesforce email templates using Ebsta
- Salesforce buys smart calendar TEMPO